- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- Just because someone else is doing it, doesn’t mean you have to do it too.
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
- The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead!
- Be you and do your own thing and work hard.
- Never let the fear of what other people think stop you from being yourself.
- Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful.
- The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one.
- Do more of what makes you happy!
I miss my sweet sweet grandma so so much! Last year she flew back to Armenia and I haven’t seen her since. Yes we do talk on skype but it’s never the same as having her physically next to me so I can hug her and just be near her! When she found out that I was dating someone who wasn’t Armenia, she was so supportive about it and didn’t judge me what so ever…in fact she is the one who opened my dads eyes that it was ok that I was in love with this guy and that I was going to marry him and the fact that my hubby isn’t Armenian shouldn’t matter! She has taught me so much and she honestly is the sweetest person with the purest heart ever!
Disneyland is my absolutely favorite place in the whole world!!! It makes me so happy whenever we go, makes me feel like a kid all over again…it’s the best! I love the rides, the food. The environment, the cast members, everything about it! I don’t think I can ever get tired of going…heck i would be to be at Disney every day if I could!
I hate to admit this but I do take my husband for granted sometimes! I get so busy with life and my own thoughts and mood swings that I don’t always show my appreciate, love and thankfulness towards my hubby! He does so much for me and for our relationship that I have taken it for granted and I realize it when I’m alone and I start to feel to guilty about it. I need to remember that life is short and that we shouldn’t take things/someone for granted and that we should show our love and appreciation more often.
With that being said…I love you baby!!! 😊 thank you for all that you do and for always being there for me and dealing with my random mood swings!
Do I have any tattoos? No
Do I want any tattoos? I think so but I’m afraid.
I’m such a chicken when it comes to pain…I can’t tolerate it. Hubby and I had actually talked about getting tattoos that represents us, our love, our marriage but again I’m too afraid to do it! Maybe one day…